Welcome to Gardeners Cottage Blakeney
Spacious luxury holiday cottage tucked away in the centre of Blakeney
- 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom, large luxury holiday cottage
- Sleeps 12
- Fabulous sociable family kitchen with Aga, and lots of space for dining and entertaining
- Spacious, comfortable coastal retreat to meet up and relax with family & friends, with plenty of room for everyone. Ideal for larger groups.
- 5 minute walk from the Blakeney Quay, Blakeney deli, pubs & restaurants
- Log burner
- Enclosed sunny private cottage garden
- Ideal for family holidays, gatherings of family and friends, celebrations & short breaks.
We have great guest reviews of Gardeners Cottage and of Blakeney. Here is our most recent review
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here at Gardeners Cottage. We are a family of 10 and made the most of the kitchen of our dreams, local pubs and other local amenities, Weather was good for us considering we have just officially entered Autumn. Couldn't have asked for a nicer week. Would definitely book to stay here in the future. We would also highly recommend the Bishops Boats seal trip, which was exceptional, and enjoyed by all of us (other than the dogs ) . Thank you
Some more reasons to choose Gardeners Cottage for your holiday or short break
- Enormous sociable family kitchen with farmhouse kitchen table seating 12-14, two large sofas, wine fridge, smeg fridge freezer and 4 oven cream electric Aga
- Light and airy house with luxury fixtures and fittings
- Tucked away quietly in the centre of Blakeney on the North Norfolk coast
- Enclosed sunny private cottage garden with outside seating, garden furniture & barbeque
- Offroad parking for 4 cars
- Children & dogs welcome
- Furnished in an eclectic vintage style with a mixture of shabby chic and antiques
- Short breaks available
Why to choose Blakeney and North Norfolk for your holiday
- Area of outstanding natural beauty.
- Miles of beautiful unspoilt coastline & countryside
- Blakeney is a small historic fishing village, full of character with its narrow streets, pretty cottages, hollyhock lined lanes, & cosy welcoming pubs.
- Ideally located to explore the delights of the North Norfolk coast with , Cley, Morston, Stifkey, Wells Next The Sea, Burnham Market, Holt, Binham Priory, Walsingham, Sherringham, Cromer and lots more all within easy reach.
- Just a 5 minute drive or 15 minute walk from Wiveton Hall Fruit Farm & Cafe, as featured in Normal For Norfolk TV series
- In 2016 & 2017 Blakeney has been featured as a wonderful holiday destination in many newspapers including The Telegraph and The Times
- Lots of great places to eat and drink within walking distance or a short drive of the cottage. The North Norfolk coast is a very foodie part of the county.
- Step back in time and enter ''The Blakeney Bubble"