Welcome to Gardeners Cottage in Blakeney on the North Norfolk Coast
Spacious large luxury holiday house to rent, tucked away quietly in the centre of Blakeney
- 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom, large luxury holiday cottage
- Privately situated surrounded by its own garden, flint walls & gravel drive
- Sleeps 12
- Children & dogs welcome
- Fabulous sociable family kitchen with Aga, and lots of space for dining and entertaining
- Spacious, comfortable coastal retreat to meet up and relax with family & friends, with plenty of room for everyone. Ideal for larger groups.
- 5 minute walk from the Blakeney Quay, deli, pubs & restaurants
- Log burner
- Enclosed sunny private cottage garden with outside seating, garden furniture & barbeque
- Ideal for family holidays, gatherings of family and friends, celebrations & short breaks.
- 5 minute walk to pubs, restaurants, shops, Blakeney Deli and Quay
Gardeners Cottage and Blakeney have great guest reviews:
We all had a wonderful christmas stay in Gardeners Cottage (10 of us) . Perfect position for the pubs-we visited them all during our stay. The cottage had enough space for all of us-although we spent all of our time in the fab kitchen.
Some more reasons to choose Gardeners Cottage
- Enormous sociable family kitchen with farmhouse kitchen table seating 12-14, two large sofas, wine fridge, smeg fridge freezer and 4 oven cream electric Aga
- Light and airy house with luxury fixtures and fittings
- Superby equipped
- Offroad parking for 4 cars
- Children & dogs welcome
- Furnished in an eclectic vintage style with a mixture of shabby chic and antiques
- Short breaks available
- Fibre-optic Wifi and good mobile reception
Why choose Blakeney for your holiday
- Area of outstanding natural beauty.
- Miles of beautiful unspoilt coastline & countryside
- Small historic fishing village, full of character with its narrow streets, pretty cottages, hollyhock lined lanes, & cosy welcoming pubs.
- Ideally located to explore the delights of the North Norfolk coast with , Cley, Morston, Stifkey, Wells Next The Sea, Burnham Market, Holt, Binham Priory, Walsingham, Sherringham, Cromer and lots more all within easy reach.
- Just a 5 minute drive or 15 minute walk from Wiveton Hall Fruit Farm & Cafe, as featured in Normal For Norfolk TV series
- In 2016 & 2017 Blakeney has been featured as a wonderful holiday destination in many newspapers including The Telegraph and The Times
- Lots of great places to eat and drink within walking distance or a short drive of the cottage. The North Norfolk coast is a very foodie part of the county.
- Step back in time and enter ''The Blakeney Bubble"