Spacious large luxury holiday house to rent, tucked away quietly in the centre of Blakeney
- 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom, large luxury holiday cottage
- Privately situated surrounded by its own garden, flint walls & gravel drive
- Sleeps 12
- Fabulous sociable family kitchen with Aga, and lots of space for dining and entertaining
- Spacious, comfortable coastal retreat to meet up and relax with family & friends, with plenty of room for everyone. Ideal for larger groups.
- 5 minute walk from the Blakeney Quay, Blakeney deli, pubs & restaurants
- Log burner
- Enclosed sunny private cottage garden
- Ideal for family holidays, gatherings of family and friends, celebrations & short breaks.
- 5 minute walk to pubs, restaurants, shops, Blakeney Deli and Quay
We have great guest reviews of Gardeners Cottage and of Blakeney. Here is our most recent review
We all had a wonderful christmas stay in Gardeners Cottage (10 of us) . Really enjoyed Thursford and the Christmas show at Cromer pier. Cooking Christmas lunch on the Aga was a first for all of us- but it all worked out well!!! Perfect position for the pubs-we visited them all during our stay. The cottage had enough space for all of us-although we spent all of our time in the fab kitchen.We were looking forward to lighting the log burner but it really didn't need it-it was so warm and cosy. Lovely walk along Holkham beach on boxing day. Thank you for sharing your cottage with us. We will be back.
Some more reasons to choose Gardeners Cottage in Blakeney for your holiday or short break
- Enormous sociable family kitchen with farmhouse kitchen table seating 12-14, two large sofas, wine fridge, smeg fridge freezer and 4 oven cream electric Aga
- Light and airy house with luxury fixtures and fittings
- Tucked away quietly in the centre of Blakeney on the North Norfolk coast
- Enclosed sunny private cottage garden with outside seating, garden furniture & barbeque
- Offroad parking for 4 cars
- Children & dogs welcome
- Furnished in an eclectic vintage style with a mixture of shabby chic and antiques
- Short breaks available
Why to choose Blakeney and the North Norfolk coast for your holiday let
- Area of outstanding natural beauty.
- Miles of beautiful unspoilt coastline & countryside
- Blakeney is a small historic fishing village, full of character with its narrow streets, pretty cottages, hollyhock lined lanes, & cosy welcoming pubs.
- Ideally located to explore the delights of the North Norfolk coast with , Cley, Morston, Stifkey, Wells Next The Sea, Burnham Market, Holt, Binham Priory, Walsingham, Sherringham, Cromer and lots more all within easy reach.
- Just a 5 minute drive or 15 minute walk from Wiveton Hall Fruit Farm & Cafe, as featured in Normal For Norfolk TV series
- In 2016 & 2017 Blakeney has been featured as a wonderful holiday destination in many newspapers including The Telegraph and The Times
- Lots of great places to eat and drink within walking distance or a short drive of the cottage. The North Norfolk coast is a very foodie part of the county.
- Step back in time and enter ''The Blakeney Bubble"