Gardener's Cottage offers spacious, luxury, ideal for mixed generation or larger family groups. The enormous kitchen at Gardener's Cottage is ideal for celebrations
The perfect luxury getaway for families & friends
At the heart of the cottage is the very large luxury family kitchen with plenty of seating and social dining space, making this an ideal choice for special occasions, familly reunions, birthday get togethers and anniversary celebrations.
- Large smeg fridge freezer
- Enormous farmhouse kitchen table seating 12 easily
- Spare chairs
- 4 Highchairs (stored in sperate utility room
- 2 sofas
- Large 50 inch TV hidden away in a large cupboard
- DVD player & selection of dvds
- desk with 2 chairs next to modem
- Fibre-optic Wifi
- Small table overlooking garden with 3 Lloyd Loom chairs
- Stocked lavishly with all the vintage crockery, champagne glasses, candelabras you need for your celebration
Separate utility room
- washing machine
- Tumble drier
- washing line outside
- hanging area
- iron and ironing board
Amenities- perfect luxury venue for your special occasions.
- Ideal choice for special birthday weekends or celebrations.
- Over the past 12 months we've been delighted to host multiple 30th, 40th, 50th, 60th and even an 80th birthday guest booking as well as lots of wedding anniversaries and hen parties.
- Stocked with ample champagne glasses, wine fridge, ice buckets, crockery and cake stands.
- Perfect location for you and your guests to relax, celebrate and unwind.
Full weeks only, unless late availability
£2125/week Friday to Friday
£1495/week Friday to Friday
Loved the house so well equipped and comfortable.
We were here for Sue's 60th :) :)
Loved the house so well equipped and comfortable. House was spotlessly clean and we all felt very relaxed. Had great food at The White Horse in Brancaster, The Orange Tree at Thornham and The Hero at Burnham Overy Staithe. Brancaster beach was beautiful and the weather has been warm and sunny-bonus. All that was missing were our dogs who we left at home. Thank you so much for renting your beautiful home.
Superb cottage to celebrate grandmas 70th birthday. Such a warm welcome greeted us when arriving on Friday evening. Spacious kitchen (loved the Aga , home from home) . fantastic bedrooms and bathrooms. Ate in on Friday followed by the boys strumming on guitars and singing. Seal trip on Saturday morning, then to Wells for walks on the beach and in the woods. Super supper at The Anchor Morston. Sunday excitement for the children in the maize at Wiveton Hall and a chat with Desmond Macarthy ! Such a marvellous time had by all ( age 5-74 years ) -thank you so much. We will be back ! :)
A really fantastic week in Norfolk, made all the better by a lovely place to stay,
A really fantastic week in Norfolk, made all the better by a lovely place to stay, making our honeymoon so memorable. Blakeney was so relaxing. Wells beach was gorgeous ! Spencer, our 18 week old black labrador puppy, learnt to swim ! thank you so much for letting us stay in your beautiful cottage. I'm sure we will be back soon.
Your luxury Blakeney cottage is waiting.