Relax and unwind at Gardeners Cottage in Blakeney
Park the car for the week and walk to all the pubs restaurants and shops Blakeney has to offer.
Relax In The Cottage Garden
- Private enclosed south facing sunny cottage garden
- Kitchen opens onto main garden & courtyard garden
- Plenty of sun loungers, seating & tables
- 4 sun loungers
- Patio set seating 8 & umbrella
- Barbecue and chimnea
- Peaceful comfortable surroundings,
- Separate small courtyard garden with seating for four
- Both gardens stocked amply with lots of cottage garden flowers, climbing roses and fig trees
- Part walled garden means it is very warm and sheltered
- Off road parking for 4 cars, and a public car park within a couple of minutes walk, so that you and your guests won't have to worry about where to park.
- Bedroom opens onto courtyard garden
- Gated garden and parking
Lots of relaxing things to do in Blakeney, right on your doorstep
- Enjoy a stroll to Morston or Cley along the coastal paths
- Perfect base to explore Blakeney and the North Norfolk coast and villages.
- Great local pubs and restaurants
- Miles and miles of beautiful coastline
- Area of outstanding natural beauty