The staff at the Blakeney Deli are very friendly and helpful and there is always something delicious available.
The Blakeney delicatessen is a real find and has been rated excellent on trip advisor and with good reason.
Here are some of the reasons we love the Balkeney Delicatessen:
- They have the most wonderful sausage rolls, our favourites are the red onion marmalade ones.
- Delicious quiches, and pastries prepared fresh each day
- Breakfast pastries and croissant warm from the oven each morning
- Lots of fresh prepared salads made on site each day
- All the usual deli stuff including cheese, bread , relishes etc
- The Blakeney deli have a lovely selection of locally sourced fruit & vegetables,
- Local Norfolk produce
- Carefully sourced deli foods from around the world
- Wonderful selection of wines.
- They also stock all the basics like milk and butter.
- Take away coffees and lots more.
- The hub of the shop is the on-site kitchen in which hand-made foods are prepared on a daily basis.
- Customers can collect tarts, breads and pastries still warm from the oven, home-made pates, soups and a range of delicious original dishes.
- Menus change regularly and follow the seasons.
- There are lots of treats inside and you won't be disappointed.
- Our personal favourites are the sausage rolls, the pain au chocolat, the filter coffees, the coleslaw, the home made savoury tarts, the waldorf salad, the pink lemonade and the wines. I could go on and on.
Food and drink hampers may be ordered by telephone from the Blakeney Deli on 01263 740939 and delivered to Gardeners Cottage
High Street, Blakeney,