Welcome to your luxury Blakeney cottage
Superb cottage to celebrate grandmas 70th birthday. Such a warm welcome greeted us when arriving on Friday evening. Spacious kitchen (loved the Aga , home from home) . Fantastic bedrooms and bathrooms. Ate in on Friday followed by the boys strumming on guitars and singing. Seal trip on Saturday morning, then to Wells for walks on the beach and in the woods. Super supper at The Anchor Morston. Sunday excitement for the children in the maize at Wiveton Hall and a chat with Desmond Macarthy ! Such a marvellous time had by all ( age 5-74 years ) -thank you so much. We will be back ! :)
- Tucked away quietly in the centre of Blakeney on the North Norfolk coast
- 5 minute walk from the Blakeney Quay
- Sleeps 12
- Large 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom large luxury holiday cottage
- Enormous sociable family kitchen with Aga
- Log burner
- Luxury fixtures and fittings
- Within easy walking distance to pubs, restaurants, the Blakeney deli and shops,
- Enclosed sunny cottage garden
- Offroad parking for 4 cars
- Perfect to relax and enjoy a short break, celebration or family holiday
- Area of outstanding natural beauty.
- Ideal for family holidays, gatherings of family and friends, celebrations & short breaks.
- Dogs welcome
- Short breaks available
- Furnished in an eclectic vintage style with a mixture of shabby chic and antiques
- Ideal comfortable & spacious coastal retreat to meet up with family & friends
- Blakeney is a small historic fishing village, full of character with its narrow streets, pretty cottages, hollyhock lined lanes, & cosy welcoming pubs.
- Ideally located to explore the delights of the North Norfolk coast with , Cley, Morston, Stifkey, Wells Next The Sea, Burnham Market, Holt, Binham Priory, Walsingham, Sherringham, Cromer and lots more all within easy reach.
- Just a 5 minute drive or 15 minute walk from Wiveton Hall Fruit Farm & Cafe, as featured in Normal For Norfolk TV series
See more photos of Gardener's Cottage in Blakeney below
“What a wonderful setting for my week long 60th birthday celebrations. A total of 18 friends and family have enjoyed this gorgeous house and garden, ( not all at once ) and everything has been perfect, not least the absolutely glorious weather. It has been a memorable visit to Gardener's Cottage and we are very sad to leave the Blakeney bubble, and return to the real world. !”