Welcome to Gardeners Cottage in Blakeney on the North Norfolk Coast
Spacious large luxury holiday house to rent, tucked away quietly in the centre of Blakeney
- 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom, large luxury holiday cottage
- Privately situated surrounded by its own gardens, flint walls & gravel drive
- Sleeps 12
- Children & dogs welcome
- Fabulous sociable family kitchen with 4 oven Electric Aga, and lots of space for dining and entertaining
- Spacious, comfortable coastal retreat to meet up and relax with family & friends, with plenty of room for everyone. Ideal for larger groups.
- 5 minute walk from the Blakeney Quay, deli, pubs & restaurants
- Log burner
- Enclosed sunny private cottage garden with outside seating, garden furniture & barbeque
- Ideal for family holidays, gatherings of family and friends, celebrations & short breaks.
- 5 minute walk to pubs, restaurants, shops, Blakeney Deli and Quay
Gardeners Cottage and Blakeney have great guest reviews:
''We LOVED this quintessentially English cottage with picturesque garden for our blissful week in the Blakeney area. It was the perfect base for our party of 10 to enjoy this idyllic region of England.''
Gardeners Cottage is ideal for family celebrations and house parties
''Fantastic house. As a rehearsal for my real 60th birthday , it couldn't have gone better. Lovely meal at Blakeney House, looked after extremely well, and the cat was a bonus. Trip to see the seals was also fun. Weather magnificent. Really made it easy to enjoy having so much garden furniture and big table inside, so everybody could sit and sing together. And thank you Harry and Megan for the added dimension. Avocets in the marsh, deer in the drive, ducks with very entertaining names at the duck pond-we have had a blast, will start saving now for next time, thank you so much. We had everything we needed and more than we expected. Beautiful house and garden.''
Gardeners Cottage is perfect for a Christmas or New year get togther
We all had a wonderful christmas stay in Gardeners Cottage (10 of us) . Perfect position for the pubs-we visited them all during our stay. The cottage had enough space for all of us-although we spent all of our time in the fab kitchen.
Some more reasons to choose Gardeners Cottage
- Enormous sociable family kitchen with farmhouse kitchen table seating 12-14, two large sofas, wine fridge, smeg fridge freezer and 4 oven cream electric Aga
- Light and airy house with luxury fixtures and fittings
- Superby equipped
- Offroad parking for 4 cars
- Children & dogs welcome
- Furnished in an eclectic vintage style with a mixture of shabby chic and antiques
- Short breaks available
- Fibre-optic Wifi and excellent mobile reception
Why choose Blakeney for your holiday
- Area of outstanding natural beauty.
- Miles of beautiful unspoilt coastline & countryside
- Small historic fishing village, full of character with its narrow streets, pretty cottages, hollyhock lined lanes, & cosy welcoming pubs.
- Ideally located to explore the delights of the North Norfolk coast with , Cley, Morston, Stifkey, Wells Next The Sea, Burnham Market, Holt, Binham Priory, Walsingham, Sherringham, Cromer and lots more all within easy reach.
- Just a 5 minute drive or 15 minute walk from Wiveton Hall Fruit Farm & Cafe, as featured in Normal For Norfolk TV series
- In 2016, 2017 and 2018 Blakeney has been featured as a wonderful holiday destination in many newspapers including The Telegraph and The Times
- Lots of great places to eat and drink within walking distance or a short drive of the cottage. The North Norfolk coast is a very foodie part of the county.
- Step back in time and enter ''The Blakeney Bubble"